Hotmail or Outlook account Blocked/Hacked
If you see these images when you login to you hotmail account, then your Hotmail Account or Outlook Account is either Hacked or Blocked.
- Your device from which you login to your hotmail or outlook account is hacked by someone with the help of some software’s and stole your password.
- You replied to a Phishing Email with your account information, no they have your account information they can misuse your account for sending spam emails.
- You shared your password with someone and they might be using your account to send spam emails.
- You used a public computer to login your Hotmail or Outlook Account, which don’t have security on it or have a low security on it.
What is the Solution? if my Hotmail Account gets Hacked or Blocked
Reset your web browser and Go to the official page of Hotmail or outlook. Below Sign in you will see a option “Can’t access your account?” click on it.
After this you will get three options:
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can't sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
Then you will get a page like shown in the image below.
Type your email and the special character and then click on next.
Now you will get the recovery options with the help of which you can get your account back.
You can also call on 0800-098-8592 for instant Hotmail support
and one of our technician will help
You get your account back!
our technician will connect to your device remotely using Team Viewer LogMeIn software and he will help you
unblock your Hotmail account. There would be a service charge minimum of £39.99 for the services which you would have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card or PayPal account.
This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable. We will charge you when the issue has been resolved.
If still you need Hotmail support
or Outlook support
then click on the Technician Help Button or Click