Password is incorrect. Be sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account
If you get the message that the password you are using is incorrect, then either you are typing your password wrong, please make sure you are typing it correctly, and still if you get the same message “Password is incorrect. Be sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account” then there is a possibility that either someone changed the password or your Hotmail or Outlook account is hacked.
Now the Question is what is the reason for this Problem?
- Your device from which you login to your hotmail or outlook account is hacked by someone with the help of some software’s and stole your password.
- You replied to a Phishing Email with your account information, no they have your account information they can misuse your account for sending spam emails.
- You shared your password with someone and they might be using your account to send spam emails.
- You used a public computer to login your Hotmail or Outlook Account, which don’t have security on it or have a low security on it.
Reset your web browser and Go to the official page of Hotmail or outlook. Below Sign in you will see an option “Can’t access your account?” click on it.
After this you will get three options:
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can't sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
Then you will get a page like shown in the image below.
Type your email and the special character and then click on next.
Now you will get the recovery options with the help of which you can get your account back.
You can also call on 0800-098-8592 for instant Hotmail Customer Service
and one of our technician will help
You get your account back!
our technician will connect to your device remotely using Team Viewer LogMeIn software and he will help you
unblock your Hotmail account. There would be a service charge minimum of £39.99 for the services which you would have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card or PayPal account.
This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable. We will charge you when the issue has been resolved.
If still you need Hotmail support
or Contact Hotmail
then click on the Technician Help Button or click