It looks like someone else might be using your Hotmail Account or Outlook Account
If your friends or people in the contact list are receiving emails from your email account which you never sent out, then it is a sign that someone else might be using your account.
When you will login to your account you will see something similar to the below image of “It looks like someone else might be using your account”.
There is a possibility that your account is blocked, because of the spamming activity going on to your account.
Now the Question is How Can Someone Get into Your Hotmail Account?
- Your device from which you login to your hotmail or outlook account is hacked by someone with the help of some software’s and stole your password.
- You replied to a Phishing Email with your account information, no they have your account information they can misuse your account for sending spam emails.
- You shared your password with someone and they might be using your account to send spam emails.
- You used a public computer to login your Hotmail or Outlook Account, which don’t have security on it or have a low security on it.
What is the Solution? How can i stop someone from using my Hotmail Account
Reset your web browser and Go to the official page of Hotmail or outlook. Below Sign in you will see an option “Can’t access your account?” click on it.
After this you will get three options:
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can't sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
Type your email and the special character and then click on next.
Now you will get the recovery options with the help of which you can get your account back.
You can also call on 0800-098-8592 for instant hotmail support
and one of our technician will help
You get your account back!
our technician will connect to your device remotely using Team Viewer or LogMeIn software and he will help you
unblock your Hotmail account. There would be a service charge minimum of £39.99 for the services which you would have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card or PayPal account.
This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable. We will charge you when the issue has been resolved.
If still you need Hotmail support
or Contact Hotmail
then click on the Technician Help Button or Click Here