Are You not able to send/receive Emails from your Hotmail/Outlook Account?
Hotmail/Outlook won't let you send an email because of the following reasons:
If you don't receive an email someone sent you following could be the reasons:
- To reduce the junk email and spam activities Hotmail/Outlook has put a limit to the number of emails that we can send in a day, if you cross that limit you cannot send email.
- Too many recipients in one email. Hotmail/Outlook also limit the number of recipients you can have on any one email. If you send it to too many recipients then the email won’t go out, because Hotmail/Outlook systems consider it as a spamming activity
- Content in your message triggered Hotmail/Outlook junk filters. Hotmail/Outlook block messages when the contents looks like junk email to Hotmail/Outlook junk filters.
How Can I Fix This?
- Check your Junk folder in your Hotmail/Outlook account, you might see your mail in junk because sometimes mail directly go into Junk.
- The Person from whom you are expecting a mail, you might have added the email address of that person in the blocked senders.
- Rules set on your Hotmail/Outlook account might be creating a problem which needs to be sorted.
- Email forwarding can also create a problem if you have not selected the appropriate option to whom you want to forward or you want to leave a copy of the email in your inbox or not.
- If your inbox is full, you will not receive a message. You have to delete the old emails to get the new ones.
You can call on 0800-112-0038 for instant hotmail support or Outlook Support and one of our technician will help you in sending or receiving emails or
here for help.
Our technician will connect to your device remotely using Team Viewer, LogMeIn software and he will help you in sending or receiving emails from you Hotmail account Outlook Account. There would be a service charge minimum of £39.99 for the services which you would have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card or PayPal account.
This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable. We will charge you when the issue has been resolved.